Developed for the Koblenz Horticultural Show 2011
Estiva bench was jointly developed by Runge and Bonn Landscape Architect RMP for the Federal Horticultural Show 2011 in Koblenz. The Estiva family combines high-quality FSC hardwood with sturdy steel feet. Due to the shadow gap, the seat covering seems to float.
- Seating slats are made from FSC-certified hardwood
- Timber is supplied in a natural finish as standard (no lacquer or stain), which will silver down with exposure to the elements
- Stained or oiled finishes are available on request to provide protection from UV rays
- The galvanised steel legs are coated in DB 703
- Alternative painted finishes including standard RAL's are available on request
- Complete the scheme with the matching table